It offers a very similar fit to the 100%, Armega and Just 1, but sells for considerably less. A number of different test riders tried the NV-100, and all had similar comments: The goggles offer great vision, but still fit well into every helmet we tried. They offer excellent protection and with the nose piece, even keeps your face from getting cold on winter days. The process of changing lenses is similar to any modern set of goggles and tear-offs are also installed as quickly as any other goggles on the market. Over all, every test rider loved the fit, feel and look of the new Nitro NV-100.
- Nitro NV-100 Outrigger Systems distributes pressure evenly for the best possible fit
- Nitro NV-100 variable density face foams utilizes moisture wicking fleece that provides a perfect goggle-to-face fit, sealing out the elements while providing hours of riding comfort
- Removable nose guard which integrates with the frame to guarantee stability and protection in all conditions
- Quick and easy lens interchangeability
- 45mm wide strap, silicon coated strap to eliminate slippage